« PreviousContinue »
The following thirteen volumes, comprising the whole New Testament, have already been arranged for.
1. MATTHEW, by Prof. W. F. SLATER, M.A. 2. MARK, by Principal SALMOND, D.D.
3. LUKE, by Prof. W. F. ADENEY, M.A.
4. JOHN, by the Rev. J. A. McCLYMONT, D.D.
5. ACTS, by Prof. J. VERNON BARTLET, M.A.
6. ROMANS, by the Rev. A. E. GARVIE, M.A., B.D. 7. I AND II CORINTHIANS, by Prof. J. MASSIE, M.A. 8. PHILIPPIANS, EPHESIANS, COLOSSIANS, PHILEMON, by the Rev. G. CURRIE MARTIN, M.A., B.D. 9. I AND II THESSALONIANS, GALATIANS, by Prof. W. F. ADENEY, M.A.
10. THE PASTORAL EPISTLES, by the Rev. R. F. HORTON, M.A., D.D.
11. HEBREWS, by Prof. A. S. PEAKE, M.A.
12. THE GENERAL EPISTLES, by Prof.W.H. BENNETT, M.A.
13. REVELATION, by the Rev. C. ANDERSON SCOTT,