« PreviousContinue »
8. Happy scholars will be there,
O! that will be joyful!
5. O how happy we shall be!
O! that will be joyful,
In praising Christ, the Lord.
tracts them so?
1. Where do chil-dren love to go, When the win-try breezes blow? What is it at
WHERE DO CHILDREN LOVE TO GO?
1. WHERE do children love to go, When the wintry breezes blow What is it attracts them so? "T is the Sabbath school.
2. Where to children love to be When the summer birds we see, Warbling praise on every tree? In the Sabbath school.
'Tis the Sabbath school, 'Tis the Sabbath school, 'Tis the precious Sabbath school.
8. Where are they so kindly taught, Who should rule in every thought, What the blood of Christ has bought! In the Sabbath school.
4. May we love this holy day, Love to sing, and read, and pray, Find salvation's narrow way
In the Sabbath school.
THE GLORIOUS TIME. 7s. Double.
1. Hasten, Lord, the glorious time, When beneath Mes-si-ah's sway, Every
na - tion, every
2. Then shall wars and tumults cease, Then be banished grief and pain; Righteousness, and joy, and
clime, Shall the gospel call
tribes his name a dore; Sa- tan praise his glorious name; All his
o bey! Mightiest kings
and his host o'er-thrown, Bound in chains shall burt no
HYMNS TO THE TUNE "THE GLORIOUS TIME.”
1. CHILDREN of the heavenly King,
You on Jesus' throne shall rest;
The Everlasting Sabbath.
Breathes where angel-spirits are;
5. Now to thee, O Lord! we come,
In our morning's early bloom;